What’s Trust about?
It’s no accident that horses and humans are drawn to each other.
Like us, horses are highly social, and rely on the herd for their protection. Like us, they have their own personalities, qualities and responses. Like us, they need time to build trust in new relationships and surroundings.
Unlike us though, horses don’t try to hide their vulnerabilities. They just are. They stay connected to the present moment and communicate their feelings through subtle language and energy.
Through self-reflection, reflective and interactive experiences with the herd, both horse and human, you will build trust in your innate wisdom and deepen your relationship skills.
Horses can work with you to help you to honour your vulnerability, speak your truth and be open about your needs. You learn to trust our own feelings, which gives you confidence in yourself and in your relationships. You learn to collaborate, lead, and follow when appropriate, using your own unique gifts and talents to contribute to your life and your community in the best way you can.
- Want to develop the skills that you learned on the Connect workshop: to build trust and confidence in yourself in all areas of your life.
- Want to bring the ‘real you’ uncovered in the Connect workshop out into the world for the benefit of your relationships and your wider community.
- Want to develop honest and open communication skills to nurture significant relationships or build new ones.
- Are in a caring role for someone else and want to build and nurture an authentic and supportive community around yourself.
- Have taken on a new role and want to develop an authentic way to connect with your team as a leader or manager.
- Are a leader, coach, trainer or therapist and are looking to deepen your relationship skills with the horses as teachers.
- Learn to trust your inner guidance to develop real connection in your relationships.
- Communicate more honestly and openly and speak your truth.
- Develop empathy by learning to distinguish your own feelings from other people’s.
- Gain new insights to enhance relating with clients, colleagues or significant others.
- Develop your unique communication, relationship and leadership skills.
- To express the authentic self you uncovered in the Connect workshop, to strengthen all your relationships in your wider community.
To book a place, or for more information, click the button below
What previous experience do you need for Trust?
To book the Trust workshop you must have already attended the 3 day ‘Connect’ workshop.
Cost: £595 (£545 if paid 1 month in advance)
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Treetops Farm, BA10 OJS
(2018) Wednesday 7th – Saturday 10th March, Wednesday 24th – Saturday 27th October
(2019) Wednesday 6th – Saturday 9th March
There are a maximum of 5 participants per workshop. Please bring outdoor clothing and suitable footwear. No previous experience with horses required and no riding involved. If you need accommodation please get in touch.