The Nature of Wisdom (NOW) Programme
Are you ready to fall in love with life and embrace your life’s purpose?
The NOW Programme is an advanced personal development programme created by Carol Roush (founder of the Medicine Horse Way) and facilitated by Rosie Withey (an Eponaquest Advanced Instructor and Medicine Horse Way Master Instructor)
Participating in a NOW programme is an opportunity to step away from daily life and develop a deeper connection to your authentic self through the wisdom of nature.
The societies of original tribal peoples were deeply rooted in the wisdom of mother nature. They sourced their lives, their spirituality, and developed human wisdom in partnership with nature. Children learned to listen to the wind, appreciate the healing gifts of plants and trees, and they were encouraged to study the medicine of all the animals they encountered so that they could walk in balance on the Earth Mother.
NOW Retreats are intended to begin a process for many people who have never understood their connection to our Earth Mother. It is our intention to open a new doorway of understanding for those who seek the Oneness of all life, connection to the Great Mystery, and to awaken to the awareness of their authentic selves.
What’s NOW about?
The NOW programme was created by Carol Roush to help you turn on your light! There is nothing more important to you than the light of your own inner guidance.
This two-part advanced intensive programme is an in-depth exploration of the Way of the Horse as a profound journey of self-discovery and transformation. In the safe and congruent environment of NOW, with horses as your inspiration and guides, you will learn skills that help you to increase self-awareness, learn to hear your inner guidance, access inner peace and develop an approach to life that enables you to live deeply and awaken to your life’s purpose.
The NOW programme will focus on teaching you how to take new tools and expanded self-awareness back into your life, family, relationships and community.
If you are ready to get out of your story and into a joyful life, NOW is for you.
Below you will find more detailed information about the course. Alternatively, if you’re ready to apply or just want to have an initial chat, please get in touch by clicking the button below
- Develop a more expanded, authentic self
- Live from a larger perspective of who you are and what’s possible for you
- Learn how to apply the following principles into your everyday life: congruency over conformity, authenticity over perfection and adaptability and inquisitiveness over methodology
- Develop your community building skills
- Discover the true nature of who you are, create authentic relationships and live your life with a deep sense of peace no matter what happens
- Find the inner guidance necessary so that the desire of your heart can become the reality of your life
Explore experiences in the following areas:
- Distinguishing False Self from Authentic Self Beliefs and Behaviors
- Discover blocks and talents hidden in shadow
- Access your authentic self and open the door to innovative solutions to age old problems
- Mindfulness Practices including meditation, drumming, and shamanic journeying
- Developing Intuitive Communication with horses as your guides
- Connection Through Movement: the courage to feel and the willingness to act
- Lead with your heart to Build Mutual Respect in Relationships
- Transition from merely surviving to actively thriving
- Creating Authentic Community and Sacred Space of Possibilities
What my clients say
I now get it, I now understand. The structure and process has helped me get meaning, clarity and focus on my journey to my true, authentic self. Thank you Rosie. It’s been emotional, challenging, transformational and we had fun too!
From a non-horse person to a transformed shaman in love with the way of the horse and horses. Watch this space.
Discovery of your own authentic self is truly empowering, liberating and enlightening. The horses are generous in their teachings and so is the programme, carefully and sensitively crafted to meet your needs for your journey. Enjoy
If you are considering where you are on your life’s journey and indeed where are you, the Authentic You, the you that you were born to be, then search no more for you have just stepped on to this sacred path in the reading of this. It is a path worth taking. You will be journeying with like-minded souls also invested in this way of being. The Nature of Wisdom is NOW for you.
What previous experience do you need for the NOW?
To apply for the NOW Programme you must have already attended the 3 day ‘Connect’ workshop or an alternative Introductory Eponaquest or Medicine Horse Way workshop.
A maximum of ten (10) individuals will meet for a week on two occasions, with reading assignments and conference calls in-between weeks.
The next NOW programme will run in 2019 – dates TBC
Cost: £2,700 (including lunch each workshop day and workshop materials)
£700 payable upon acceptance into the Programme
£1000 first installment
£1000 second installment. – Deadline dates TBC
Venue: Trealy Farm, Monmouth NP25 4BL
Accommodation: A variety of accommodation opportunities are available at Trealy Farm (3 bedrooms, 2 log cabins, caravan, barn room) or a local list of B & B’s can be provided.
Please Contact me for more information.
Please take the time to thoughtfully answer the following questions and email your application as an attached Microsoft Word document to email@example.com
On receipt of your application a phone interview will be scheduled
Please date your application and include name, address, phone number, and email address.
- What aspect of a NOW Programme is most appealing to you?
- What was your initial experience of an Eponaquest based EFL workshops or private sessions? Indicate nature of experience (workshop, private sessions, or an intensive, the name(s) of facilitator(s) and of workshop(s) and dates.
- How has this experience influenced your life?
- Which of the concepts or activities were difficult to integrate when you returned home? For example, the concept of emotion as information, authentic building skills and/or the false self/authentic self-metaphor?
- Which of the concepts were most useful?
- Please give a brief overview of your personal development efforts. (therapy, workshops, other courses of study, books)
- What is your experience with horses?
- A significant emphasis in the NOW program will be on building authentic interspecies communities. Do you feel ready to participate in an intensive group experience which will require you to be able to sit with uncomfortable emotions, identify your own triggers, and hold the sacred space of possibility for yourself and others?
- Describe the role that intuitive insights play in your life?
- Briefly describe any ideas you have to integrate this experience with your career or life’s work.