“Success is about the journey, not the destination”
Success means something different to all of us, but one thing is true; we will never find real satisfaction and fulfilment if we are living someone else’s life. Wellbeing coaching helps you to gain a clear perspective of what is really important to you and gives you practical skills to help you to enjoy life’s journey.
If you are feeling stuck or unhappy and are going round in circles…or if you feel that you have reached a plateau in your personal development and want to move things forward, then coaching could be for you.
I have a holistic approach to coaching which brings together the profound lessons I have learned from horses over the years, such as:
- Listening to the body
- Using emotions as information
- Responding in the present moment
I incorporate mindfulness and body awareness techniques, which enable you to listen to what your body, as well as your head, is telling you. When you are balanced like this you can make authentic and balanced choices and uncover the joy of being your true self.
I also hold a safe space and give you time to reflect so that you can connect with your own inner ‘knowing’, which guides you forwards.
- Identify your authentic vision – the one that is truly important to you.
- Learn mindfulness and emotional awareness skills so that you can identify and resolve mental and emotional blocks
- Create your own community that can support you through your period of transformation
- Gain clear perspective and learn to trust your intuition in order to grow in confidence and wellbeing
In addition my coaching can:
- Help you to integrate the emotional intelligence skills learned on a workshop into your everyday life
- Help you to explore aspects of the Eponaquest approach detailed in Linda Kohanv’s book ‘The Power of the Herd: A Nonpredatory Approach to Social Intelligence, Leadership, and Innovation’.
- Act as support between workshops e.g. between the Connect workshop and the Trust workshop or NOW Programme
What I offer
- A safe, non-judgemental environment
- Empathic listening
- Genuine support in pursuit of true fulfilment and wellbeing
- I act as a guide to help you access the ‘aha’ moments which inspire you to move forwards
Sessions can take place in person, by Skype, or by phone… whichever is more suitable for you.
Sessions can be booked on weekdays or weekday evenings.
Length of session
Sessions usually last for 1 hour, but may be extended to 1 ½ hours or 2 hours, depending on the intention of the session.
You are welcome to book an initial free consultation so that we can get to know each other and establish if it can be an effective coaching relationship.
One off 1 hour session – £50
Block of 4 x 1 hr sessions – £160
Payment must be made at the time of booking to secure all sessions.
Please click the button below to go to my contact form and book your free consultation.